Amazon, Amazon, Amazon. You are my love. My rock. My foundation
I recently discovered…shopping for clothes on Amazon? Seriously how have I never done this? It’s so dangerous. I’m spiraling. Someone send help ASAP.
(But PS THIS SEXY SLIT SKIRT, this perfect cami, this sweatshirt (order up 1-2 sizes) that says everything, and these classic sweatpants are all items you need to add to your cart ASAP).
But I’m not the only one who has a deep rooted love for Amazon – you guys went nuts over my last Amazon Obsessions post SO I decided:
Let’s just make it a regular thing bc I’m constantly finding new obsessions.
Let’s see what some of my favorite wellness bloggers’ Amazon obsessions are. Because duh – sharing is caring.
OK who cares about my commentary – let’s just get to shopping.
KATE KORDSMEIER: food writer, recipe developer and founder of Root + Revel, a food and wellness site dedicated to natural living, without sacrifice. (Get TONS of quick natural living tips on her Instagram!)
1. Epsom Salts for DIY Detox Baths, the very best way to relax, boost magnesium levels, soothe sore muscles and flush toxins.
2. Puracy Natural Liquid Dish Soap, the best nontoxic dish soap there is, and it smells amazing!
3. Garden of Life Probiotics Supplement for Women, my favorite affordable and powerful probiotic. Probiotics are one of the ways I was able to reverse my PCOS and Leaky Gut naturally.
4. Simple Modern Stainless Steel Cruiser Tumbler. I drink my butter coffee in this every morning and it stays hot for literal HOURS!
5. Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs, the very best chocolate, perfect for overnight oats and smoothies.
LISA FENNESSY: organic foodie, green beauty diehard with a passion for wellness, and founder of The New Knew. Trying to raise a family on real food in this GMO jungle while wearing organic lipstick – is that too much to ask!? (Get tons of organic living inspo on her Instagram!)
1. Jilz Crackers – a gluten-free cracker with an almond flour base that tastes like the real thing. Salty, flavorful, crunchy, real food ingredients, delicious.
2. Jackson Reese Wipes – unscented – wipes for kids hands, faces, bums, grimy surfaces, restaurant tables and airplane trays. No toxic ingredients or toxic preservatives here. The most natural wipe I’ve found.
3. Better Life Dishwasher Soap – clean ingredients and it works – no streaks or grimy bits left on dishware!
4. Uncle Harry’s Natural Toothpaste in Peppermint – this clay-based natural toothpaste has an ingredient list you can understand and leaves breath fiery-fresh. My all time fave toothpaste.
5. Schmidts Natural Deodorant in Rose Vanilla – A clean deodorant that uses baking soda instead of aluminum to keep pits dry. Smells good and it works. My hubs likes it too.
NADIA NEUMANN, NTP: wellness nerd, natural beauty junkie, DIY enthusiast, certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, and founder of Body Unburdened. (Get details about her new book on her website or on her Instagram!)
1. Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain: Literally don’t know how this just has 4 stars! This lip stain is AMAZING! And the color lasts forever.
2. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay: This healing clay has the ability to draw toxins from the skin. As a face mask (mix it with a little apple cider vinegar & water), it helps purge pores from all of the gunk we don’t want in there! I also sprinkle some in my baths with epsom salts for a simple detox bath.
3. Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil*: jojoba oil is a fantastic, single-ingredient natural moisturizer for both body and face. It sinks right into the skin and can actually “trick” your skin into producing less oil since it mimics the skin’s own sebum.
4. Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
*Another wonderful face oil (because 1 is never enough!) that’s really light and naturally rich in vitamin C.
5. ACURE Brightening Facial Scrub: An awesome natural exfoliant made with chlorella, which can help stimulate collagen. So much to love!
FRANCINE LABIRAN: a NASM Certified Trainer, Girls on the Run Coach and the voice behind Fit Life with Fran, a wellness blog that encourages healthy, strong, and confident living for women-on-the-go. (Get some major fitspo on her Instagram here!)
1. TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller – I love how sturdy, compact and affordable this foam roller is. Unlike other foam rollers I’ve used, it’s not too firm or soft and the different textures and sizes of grooves make it perfect for any muscle soreness.
2. TaoTonics Wireless Bluetooth Headphones – These ear buds were perfect for running or listening to music (without the tangle of traditional earphones). Noise cancellations works, the sound quality is great and comes in a variety of colors.
3. Core Sliders and Resistance Loops Bands (bonus bundle) – The sliders work well on carpet, hardwood and most gym surfaces. Getting the bands was a really nice added bonus. The three levels of resistance come in handy for squats, leg raises and just about anything.
KENDALLE GIDION, CNC, CFL1: the coffee-loving nutritionist and fitness coach behind The Caffeinated Nutritionist, who is fully obsessed with her dog, Mexican food, green juices, and SKINCARE (this is why we’re friends, can you tell?). (Find her and all her SUPER easy meal ideas on Instagram here!)
Great Lakes Collagen – After 25 we start losing the collagen that keeps our skin from forming wrinkles – my esthetician told me to get in 20g per day, preferably before bed, when our bodies will absorb things quicker. My fine lines are already fading!
Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – Not only does ACV balance your skin’s pH (hello, skin tonic) it can help with digestion, detoxification, and energy. Splash it in hot water with some lemon, ginger, honey & fresh mint.
Spirulina – *Spirulina packs a high concentration of vitamins and minerals which help fend off free radicals and the elimination of toxins – increasing faster skin cell turnover and skin healing. When I use it regularly, my skin is brighter!
Probiotic – If there’s an imbalance in the gut it can often show up on your face AND in your digestion! The gut is often referred to as the second brain – so it’s important to keep the good bacteria flowing.
Healthy Human Mug – Hydration is key for both glowing skin AND energy – but if I don’t have a straw, it ain’t happening. AND you can get a discount at pretty much every coffee shop by bringing your own cup!
Ok great so I’m officially broke! And it’s only Tuesday – WTF?