KATE KORDSMEIER: food writer, recipe developer and founder of Root + Revel, a food and wellness site dedicated to natural living, without sacrifice. (Get TONS of quick natural living tips on her Instagram!)
LISA FENNESSY: organic foodie, green beauty diehard with a passion for wellness, and founder of The New Knew. Trying to raise a family on real food in this GMO jungle while wearing organic lipstick – is that too much to ask!? (Get tons of organic living inspo on her Instagram!)
1. Jilz Crackers – a gluten-free cracker with an almond flour base that tastes like the real thing. Salty, flavorful, crunchy, real food ingredients, delicious.
2. Jackson Reese Wipes – unscented – wipes for kids hands, faces, bums, grimy surfaces, restaurant tables and airplane trays. No toxic ingredients or toxic preservatives here. The most natural wipe I’ve found.
NADIA NEUMANN, NTP: wellness nerd, natural beauty junkie, DIY enthusiast, certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, and founder of Body Unburdened. (Get details about her new book on her website or on her Instagram!)
2. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay: This healing clay has the ability to draw toxins from the skin. As a face mask (mix it with a little apple cider vinegar & water), it helps purge pores from all of the gunk we don’t want in there! I also sprinkle some in my baths with epsom salts for a simple detox bath.
3. Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil*: jojoba oil is a fantastic, single-ingredient natural moisturizer for both body and face. It sinks right into the skin and can actually “trick” your skin into producing less oil since it mimics the skin’s own sebum.
FRANCINE LABIRAN: a NASM Certified Trainer, Girls on the Run Coach and the voice behind Fit Life with Fran, a wellness blog that encourages healthy, strong, and confident living for women-on-the-go. (Get some major fitspo on her Instagram here!)
1. TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller – I love how sturdy, compact and affordable this foam roller is. Unlike other foam rollers I’ve used, it’s not too firm or soft and the different textures and sizes of grooves make it perfect for any muscle soreness.
2. TaoTonics Wireless Bluetooth Headphones – These ear buds were perfect for running or listening to music (without the tangle of traditional earphones). Noise cancellations works, the sound quality is great and comes in a variety of colors.
KENDALLE GIDION, CNC, CFL1: the coffee-loving nutritionist and fitness coach behind The Caffeinated Nutritionist, who is fully obsessed with her dog, Mexican food, green juices, and SKINCARE (this is why we’re friends, can you tell?). (Find her and all her SUPER easy meal ideas on Instagram here!)
Great Lakes Collagen – After 25 we start losing the collagen that keeps our skin from forming wrinkles – my esthetician told me to get in 20g per day, preferably before bed, when our bodies will absorb things quicker. My fine lines are already fading!
Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – Not only does ACV balance your skin’s pH (hello, skin tonic) it can help with digestion, detoxification, and energy. Splash it in hot water with some lemon, ginger, honey & fresh mint.
Spirulina – *Spirulina packs a high concentration of vitamins and minerals which help fend off free radicals and the elimination of toxins – increasing faster skin cell turnover and skin healing. When I use it regularly, my skin is brighter!
Probiotic – If there’s an imbalance in the gut it can often show up on your face AND in your digestion! The gut is often referred to as the second brain – so it’s important to keep the good bacteria flowing.
Healthy Human Mug – Hydration is key for both glowing skin AND energy – but if I don’t have a straw, it ain’t happening. AND you can get a discount at pretty much every coffee shop by bringing your own cup!
Ok great so I’m officially broke! And it’s only Tuesday – WTF?